About Prestigious Schools Exhibitions (PSE)
EDUCATIONISTA – India’s most prominent Education Exhibition Organizer founded the ‘Prestigious Schools Exhibitions’ back in 2014.PSE is one of India’s leading Education Exhibition Companies with a strong brand identity in the Education industry. It provides an enlightening platform for Schools to interact and guide the admission seeking parents and students. PSE allows connecting prospective students and their parents with leading Educators. It provides an exceptional platform for making well-informed, well developed and insightful connections by bridging the interspace between the Schools, Educators, Parents, and School Students. These exhibitions are conducted between October to February every year.
Who Should Exhibit?
- International Schools across the world,
- Residential (Boarding) Schools in India,
- City-specific Day Schools & Preschools,
- Skill Enhancement Providers
- School Development Providers
Why Prestigious Schools Education?
- Organized & Reliable platform for school admissions, counseling & guidance.
- PSE is managed by a team of Experienced Professionals.
- Vastly Published & Promoted event.
- Communicate directly to the Parents about your School, its distinctive features, admission procedure, and cost.
- Engage with Industry Peers and Professionals
- An excellent opportunity for your School to network with the Leading Press & Electronic media during the event.
- It is cost-effective and also provides an exceptional marketing platform for Schools to connect with a larger segment of the target audience.
- Attend influential Conferences & Inspiring workshops.
- Stay ahead of the other existing schools in your region/locality/area by enrolling students from diverse locations.
- Get an edge over those who are reaching through online medium only. Physical connect does make a difference.
Provide clarity to students and parents about school education, curriculums & various boards and provide an organized approach for school admissions, so that Parents can make informed decisions.
- Playing a chief role in creating awareness for better school education among parents & students with regard to International & Indian boards.
Indian States covered
Parents & Students
Educationista reaches out in 27 cities of 14 states – Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, etc.
- Educationista awarded with “2nd Runner Up in the Knowledge Hub Category’ at the Exhibition Excellence Awards – 2018.
- EDUCATIONISTA received the Indian Award for Excellence 2016 for fastest growing company in the education sector
- Managing Director, Mr. Pawan Shankar was honoured with the Bharat Excellence Award 2016 for his contribution to the education sector.
Journey Till Now
|1st (Nov 14 – Feb 15)||Nagpur & Raipur|
|2nd (Nov 15 – Jan 16)||Nagpur, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Coimbatore, Indore, Kochi & Raipur|
|3rd (Nov 16 – Feb 17)||Thane, Mumbai Town, Mumbai Suburbs, Coimbatore, Pune, Raipur & Nagpur|
|4th (Oct 17 – Feb 18)||Navi Mumbai, Thane, Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai Town, Bhubaneshwar, Jaipur, Ranchi, Pune North, Pune South, Raipur, Nagpur, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam|
|5th (Oct 18 – Feb 19)||Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vizag, Anand, Morbi, Jalandhar, Pune, Nagpur, Raipur, Kanpur|